Languages should always be studied alongside something else, be it translation/interpreting (a completely seperate skill, I should mention, to foreign language knowledge), business, international relations, politics etc for work in an international organisation or indeed law, medicine, architecture and so on. Language knowledge is a huge plus on a CV but there needs to be a marketable skill there as well.
- Expand the range of your business performance in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Reach new customers and business opportunities in the Spanish and Latin American market at home and abroad.
- Motivate your employees’ performance and enhance their expertise.
- Take advantage of Spanish as a valuable tool for professional international communications.
- Acquire specialized business vocabulary and oral and writing capabilities.
- Learn the importance of cultural nuances in negotiations
The Best in the Business
http://spanishimmersionlounge.com offers high-quality Spanish instruction designed specifically for corporations. We work with you to develop a program of Spanish instruction tailored to your corporation’s linguistic and business needs. Classes can start at any time during the year, with flexible daytime or evening schedules. All levels are offered, as well as courses specifically geared towards business Spanish.
Programs to Suit your Business
Courses are customized according to your business’ requirements, number of employees and their Spanish proficiency level.
Flexible Dates and Times
Make it easy for your employees to learn Spanish with convenient daytime or evening hours.
We Can Come To You
Classes can take place at our facilities conveniently located in North York , or at your own place of business address.
Please let us know about your learning needs and we will be happy to set up a schedule and provide you with an estimate for your classes.
For more information, please call 647. 448.2052 or e-mail hgimmersionprograms(at)gmail(dot)com